Copyright Infringement Policy
Games.lol respects the intellectual property of others and will respond to claims of alleged copyright infringement if they comply with the law. Such claims should be reported in accordance with this policy.
- If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, please report any alleged copyright infringement by submitting a Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”) in accordance with the following requirements:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver the Notice, with all items completed, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, lol will take such action as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion, including removal of the alleged infringing content from our website or other services.
Last Updated: 29th June 2018